KJ Harrison’s investment approach seeks to achieve outstanding, long-term, risk-adjusted returns for our clients over a full market cycle.
Our most important responsibility is to pay attention to where we are in the market cycle, and to make every effort to preserve the emotional and financial capital of our clients during bear phases. This ensures that our clients maintain confidence in periods when markets are just about to become rewarding.
We navigate these cycles by:
- Creating a carefully constructed asset allocation mix at the client level.
- Applying our investment and risk management discipline at the fund level.
The hallmark of our investment and risk management discipline is based on acquiring securities:
- That specifically meet our bottom up, proprietary investment framework (“CISSEMT“).
- That maintains a significant margin of safety by paying far less for a security than what it is worth.
- Based on independent research and exhaustive due diligence.